Thanks for attending the workshop.
As promised, here are the slides and other materials:
Full Deck PDF: Day 1 | Day 22. Running Lean Book Links
PDF version | EPUB version | MOBI (Kindle) version3. Customer Factory Book
Get on the list & periodic updates: Register Link.
Final book will be available in mid/late 2015.
4. Tools access
1. Create a free account at http://leanstack.com
2. Then click “Account”.
3. Click “Add Trial Code”
4. Enter the code: XLR8-WORKSHOP
USERcycle: If you’d like to test drive USERcycle for 3 months free, drop us a note at email@example.com and reference WORKSHOP in your email.
5. 30-min chat
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy my assistant email@example.com to request your 1:1 session and we’ll get something setup.
Until next time, cheers.
P.S. If you have an amazon account and can spare 30 seconds, I’d really appreciate a short review for the book here: LINK
Seriously. Every review counts. Especially when gearing for a second book :-)
Join 173,662 other entrepreneurs who signed up for LeanStack.
When you create your free LeanStack account, you’ll get access to:
- The online LeanStack app where you can deconstruct your idea into a 1-page Business Model
- A global member-only community of like minded entrepreneurs, and
- Exclusive content delivered to your inbox on how to bootstart your entrepreneurial journey